Your wedding is very personal to you. With this in mind we will listen carefully to your wishes, add in more advice and ideas, and yet never take over the planning or plans. We will ensure that every detail is addressed, and will work meticulously and creatively to make your wedding one that not just you and your husband will remember for ever, but your friends will remember for all the right reasons too.
Whether you are looking for a rustic, boho chic, festival styled wedding, or a contemporary or traditional celebration, or you are looking to introduce themes relating to your travels over the years or the hobbies you share – we will be delighted to incorporate these and more ideas into the occasion.
Maybe you have always dreamt of a rural country wedding, and yet you live in the City. Let us introduce you to some wonderful venues in Suffolk, Norfolk or elsewhere in East Anglia, and you will soon feel as if you have lived in the locality for years. If you wish to have a three day residential celebration, or would like accommodation for all your guests for one or more nights – we’ll be happy to suggest appropriate locations and organise transport to and from your wedding. We have done it before, successfully, on many occasions.
We have many years of experience at working with a variety of marquee contractors and can advise you on all the details you will need to consider, from lighting, to heating, to interior decoration and furniture to complement your style and your chosen marquee. We will ask all your contractors for their electrical requirements, and will liaise with the generator supplier to ensure that you have an appropriately sized unit to keep the party going!
If you wish to create a Bell tent camping village for your guests, we can assist and the guests can book and pay for their own accommodation online directly with the tent supplier thereby saving you time and another cost.
We look forward to speaking soon about your wedding plans and ensuring that you enjoy a stress-free approach to your special day.
We can help with:-
- venue finding appropriate to the size, style and budget of your event
- marquee sites and advising on the range of tents available in today’s market, from traditional pole tents to tipis, stretch tents, domes, big tops or state of the art marquees with glass ceilings
- lighting – internal and external
- identifying caterers of repute
- suggesting photographers of various styles; classic, storybook or reportage and also video cameramen to record the day
- booking musicians; bands who will play music from your chosen era, discotheques, swingbands, jazz, soloists – guitarists, harpists, pianists, African beat bands
- luxurious mobile loos or simpler ‘budget’ conscious latrines – but equally functional!
- fabulous patterned or textured tablelinen
- stylish glassware, unusual china, elegant cutlery
- assist with unique placement e.g. individual miniature plants in pots labelled up with guests’ names, named stones from the beach
- ideas for creating your own ‘favours’ or let us make them for you
- creating and printing invitations, orders of service and menus either of a traditional style or of a contemporary nature using ribbon, photographs, feathers, dried flowers etc.
- florists to create the arrangements of your dreams – fragrant loose country blooms or simple minimalist designs
- advise on bridal gowns, mother of the bride outfits, bridesmaids, hats, dying shoes to match – all available to hire or purchase from select outlets
- transport to and from the church, venue or reception; for example a 1930’s Rolls Royce, Hillman Saloon, Daimler, an American Lincoln Town Car or an Excalibur Sedan, a modern Aston Martin, tractors, helicopters, hot air balloons, horse and carriage, plus minibuses, coaches and luxurious people carriers for the bridal party and guests
- researching, visiting and approving accommodation in the area; hotels, self-catering barns, cottages, glamping and log cabins as well as welcoming bed and breakfasts
- car parking arrangements
- security in and around events
Take away all the worry and stress from your preparations and the management of the event on the day itself by asking Inspired Event Management to co-ordinate it to the very last detail.