Always an emotional affair, but if you ask Inspired Event Management for assistance, not only will the arrangements begin to effortlessly fall into place in a logical and professional manner, but you will also pick up some tips to make your wedding more personal to you. Quite apart from guiding you through the caterer’s mouthwatering menus, Inspired Event Management will organise the most delicious cake, ensure Grandma has a seat and that the best man has the ring.
We can help with:-
- venue finding appropriate to the size, style and budget of your event
- marquee sites and advising on the range of tents available in today’s market, from traditional pole tents to tipis, stretch tents, domes, big tops or state of the art marquees with glass ceilings
- lighting – internal and external
- identifying caterers of repute
- suggesting photographers of various styles; classic, storybook or reportage and also video cameramen to record the day
- booking musicians; bands who will play music from your chosen era, discotheques, swingbands, jazz, soloists – guitarists, harpists, pianists, African beat bands
- luxurious mobile loos or simpler ‘budget’ conscious latrines – but equally functional!
- fabulous patterned or textured tablelinen
- stylish glassware, unusual china, elegant cutlery
- assist with unique placement e.g. individual miniature plants in pots labelled up with guests’ names, named stones from the beach
- ideas for creating your own ‘favours’ or let us make them for you
- creating and printing invitations, orders of service and menus either of a traditional style or of a contemporary nature using ribbon, photographs, feathers, dried flowers etc.
- florists to create the arrangements of your dreams – fragrant loose country blooms or simple minimalist designs
- advise on bridal gowns, mother of the bride outfits, bridesmaids, hats, dying shoes to match – all available to hire or purchase from select outlets
- transport to and from the church, venue or reception; for example a 1930’s Rolls Royce, Hillman Saloon, Daimler, an American Lincoln Town Car or an Excalibur Sedan, a modern Aston Martin, tractors, helicopters, hot air balloons, horse and carriage, plus minibuses, coaches and luxurious people carriers for the bridal party and guests
- researching, visiting and approving accommodation in the area; hotels, self-catering barns, cottages, glamping and log cabins as well as welcoming bed and breakfasts
- car parking arrangements
- security in and around events
Take away all the worry and stress from your preparations and the management of the event on the day itself by asking Inspired Event Management to co-ordinate it to the very last detail.